ADMISSION IS NOW OPEN FOR CLASS 6th, 8th & 1st Year
Kings Cadet College Gujrat (KCCG) is now accepting applications for classes 6th, 8th, and 1st year for the academic session 2023-2024.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The application form, available on the college’s website, must be completed in full and submitted with required documents, including photographs, result photocopies, birth certificate, CNIC or B-form, medical certificate, and application fee.
Step 2: Admission Test
The admission process involves a comprehensive evaluation of each candidate’s academic and personal achievements, with the entrance test to be conducted while applying for tests, covering English, Mathematics, Science, Urdu, and General Knowledge.
Step 3: Interview
Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for an interview, and the final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test, interview, and medical fitness.
Step 4: Fees Submission
After the interview, if the student is selected for admission then he will pay the fees according to the fee structure.
Step 5: Age
10 to 17 years
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
To confirm admission, students must have to pass the admission test and meet the age requirements for their desired class.
Studying at KCCG prepares students for the challenges of the 21st century, with an emphasis on character building and leadership development. The college is committed to providing a unique experience that combines academic excellence with personal development, ensuring that students are well-rounded and ready to face the world.
ADMISSION IN 1ST YEAR CLASS
- KCCG offers admission in 1st Year in Pre–Engineering, Pre–Medical, and ICS Groups. The entrance Test will be conducted every year after the SSC–II Examination.
The Syllabus for the entrance test is the same as prescribed for SSC–I and SSC–II examinations. There will be tests in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer/Biology, and English.
- Students appearing in SSC–II from other than Gujranwala Board are to bring the verified marks sheet.
- Students achieving only 60% marks and above in SSC are eligible. They are allowed to take the entrance test by providing a HOPE certificate from a previous institution.
- Classes will commence approximately a week after the process of tentative admission in 1st year is completed.
16 to 17 years.
- The entrance test for KCCG is a competitive examination. Questions may be set in any form in the question paper while maintaining the basic features of the prescribed syllabus in each subject.
- Only those candidates who qualify for the written test on merit will be called for the interview.
- The presence of parents is compulsory in the interview.
- Selected candidates will be given a medical test.
- Candidates who are found medically fit will be considered for admission.